How AppLovin Shows You Ads
The decision to show this ad may be based on properties of your mobile device including:
- Advertising ID (IDFA or GAID);
- IP Address;
- Device make, model, carrier and operating system;
- Screen size and orientation, audio volume, battery and memory usage;
- Name and properties of the mobile application showing the ad;
- The country, time zone, and locale settings of the device;
- Network connection type and speed;
- Internet browser user-agent;
- Previous interactions from the device with ads served by AppLovin.
Opting Out of Interest-Based Advertising
Opting out of, or withdrawing consent to, interest-based advertising does not mean that you will not receive ads served by AppLovin. You may still receive ads, but those ads may be less relevant to your interests. Please note that if your advertising ID (IDFA/GAID) changes, you may need to opt-out of interest-based advertising again.
Below are various ways you can opt-out of interest-based advertising served by AppLovin. (You may also be able to opt-out through the underlying mobile app developer, among other choices you may have in relation to ads.)
Opting Out Within The Ad
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising by clicking the “Opt-Out of Interest-Based Advertising” button below.
Opting Out Through Your Device Settings
Note: Your device may have different options depending on version and carrier. Below are instructions for the more recent iOS and Android devices.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Tracking.
- Turn off “Allow Apps to Request to Track”.
- Go to the Ad Settings page.
- Choose where you want the change to apply:
- On all devices where you’re signed in: If you aren’t signed in, at the top right, select “Sign in”. Follow the steps.
- On your current device or browser: Stay signed out.
- Turn off Ad Personalization.
You may also:
- Go the Settings > Google > Ads page.
- Select “Opt out of Ads Personalization”.
AppLovin Privacy Management
To view or delete your personal information shared with AppLovin through your mobile apps, you can download the AppLovin Privacy Management Application from the Apple or Google Play Stores.