How AppLovin Shows You Ads
The decision to show this ad may be based on properties of your mobile device including:
- Device make, model, carrier and operating system;
- Screen size and orientation, audio volume, battery and memory usage;
- Name and properties of the mobile application showing the ad;
- The country, time zone, and locale settings of the device;
- Network connection type and speed;
- IP Address;
- Internet browser user-agent;
- Identifier for advertisers (IDFA);
- Previous interactions from the device with Ads shown by AppLovin.
Limiting Information Collection
To limit our collection of information from mobile devices use the following instructions.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising.
- Turn on “Limit Ad Tracking”.
Note: Your device may have different options depending on version and carrier. Below are instructions for the more recent Android devices.
- Go to the Ad Settings page.
- Choose where you want the change to apply:
- On all devices where you’re signed in: If you aren’t signed in, at the top right, select “Sign in”. Follow the steps.
- On your current device or browser: Stay signed out.
- Turn off Ad Personalization.
You may also:
- Go the Settings > Google > Ads page.
- Select “Opt out of Ads Personalization”.
AppLovin Privacy Management
To see and manage the data collected by AppLovin from your device, you may download the AppLovin Privacy Management Application from the Apple or Google Play Stores.